Caring And Courteous Attorneys Committed To Resolve Your Issue
Jeffrey A. Dittmer
107 W. Johnstown Rd., Gahanna OH 43230
Born in Lorain, Ohio, on April 18, 1962, Mr. Dittmer graduated from The Ohio State University (B.A. 1984), and Capital University Law School (J.D. 1984). He is admitted to practice in Ohio and the US District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
A former bailiff and staff attorney in the Franklin County Common Pleas Court, Mr. Dittmer focuses his practice on civil and criminal litigation, including the prosecution of personal injury, products liability and wrongful death claims. Mr. Dittmer's experience in criminal defense law includes all aspects of misdemeanors and felonies - including white collar and business crime. He represents both individuals and businesses in his civil and criminal practice. As a trial attorney, he has tried many jury and bench trials to verdict throughout the state of Ohio. He has also presented oral arguments before the 5th and 10th District Courts of Appeals. Trustee of Hampsted Village Homeowners Association. Counsel to dozens of homeowner and condominium associations throughout Ohio.
- Obtained $4 million jury verdict as co-counsel in a medical malpractice case for physician's failure to properly diagnose stomach cancer.
- Obtained $4.3 million settlement of a product liability claim against a major automobile manufacturer.
- Obtained $1.3 million jury verdict in a premises liability claim later set aside when motion for judgment notwithstanding the verdict was granted by the trial court.
- Obtained $1 million settlement for plaintiff who suffered traumatic brain injury in automobile accident.
- Obtained $250,000 settlement for plaintiff who suffered mild traumatic brain injury in automobile accident.
- Obtained $150,000 settlement for minor plaintiff who lost finger in ATV accident.
- Successfully defended a liquor control/police officer in an 11-count theft in office prosecution in state court, who was found not guilty on all counts.
- Successfully defended two Delaware County corporations against claims of intentional tort and negligence for the death of an employee after the trial court granted summary judgment in favor of both corporations.
Case results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case. Case results do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any future case.
Dittmer, Wagoner & Steele, LLC serves clients throughout Ohio.
Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Homeowners Association Law
- Condominium Association Law
- Wrongful Death
- Trucking and Motorcycle Accidents
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Litigation
- Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Automobile Negligence
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bodily Injury
- Brain Injury
- Dog Bites
- Head Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents and Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Psychological Injury
- School Bus Accidents
- Sexual Abuse
- Slip and Fall
- Spinal Injury
- White Collar Crimes
- Criminal Fraud
- Hit and Run
- Traffic Violations
- Vehicular Homicide
- Wire Fraud
- Assault and Battery
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Defense
- Drivers License Suspension
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Ohio, 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1989
- U.S. Federal Court, 1989
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 00/1988
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 00/1984
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- North Central Mental Health Services, Trustee